Hey! Hey! Hey!
I just love pizza and it was a crazy, amazing surprise when I found out February 9th is National Pizza Day.
To me it’s just another excuse to eat my favourite Ooey Gooey Pizza!
My family and I love to order in once in a while but if I have time I’ll make my own with fresh organic and mouth watering ingredients.
A major bonus to making your own pizza is that you know exactly what is in it and you can control the calories.
Here’s my favourite Mediterranean Pizza Delight (omg it’s to die for) and it’s half the calories!
Watch my video tutorial on how to make!
Or follow the recipe below.
Ps. If you want more delicious recipes like this pizza be sure to download my recipe book with over 100 guilt-free & mouth-watering recipes -> https://bit.ly/guilt-free-recipes
Here’s What You Will Need: (Make 1 individual size pizza or an appetizer to share)
- 1 8 inch Tortilla (whole grain soft shell)
- 45 g (a little less than 1/4 cup) Organic tomato sauce
- 37.5 g or 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 37.5 g or 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup Organic spinach chopped
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes diced
- 80 g Roast chicken shredded
- Fresh ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat a non-stick pan and place tortilla in the pan over low to medium heat
layer on tomato sauce, feta cheese, chicken, sun dried tomatoes, olives and spinach
- Let cook for 2 minutes
- Transfer pizza to a non-stick baking sheet
- Bake in the over for 7-10 minutes until edges are golden and crispy
- Cut, serve and enjoy
**Fit all these ingredients ‘On Plan’ using my food substitution calculator – https://bit.ly/Food-Sub-Calculator
Nutrition Information (Entire Pizza)
Protein: 36 g
Fat: 17 g
Carbs: 39.5 g
I hope you get to enjoy some Pizza today 🙂