What’s an effective and enjoyable body transformation strategy? How can I tell the good from the bad, and even physically and psychologically harmful, body transformation plans? Let’s dive in.
I, personally, never used to question the industry standard for body transformations… You’ll know exactly what I mean. I’m talking:
- Train really long
- Do lots and lots of cardio
- Eat bland food, and the same food every day
- Eat little bitty pieces of food
- Take tons of unnecessary supplements
- Be miserable in the process
I absolutely hated it when I did it myself. But here’s a newsflash: If your fitness program is stressful, restrictive in terms of food variety, comprising of way too many supplements, has hours and hours of cardio each week… Ditch it!
Life is too short to be obsessing over food restrictions, downing multiple bad tasting supplements, bending over backwards to accommodate a stringent regime of overdone cardio, etc.
There IS another way.
Enter Team STRONG Girls coaching. It’s all about YOU and helping you to be the happiest, most productive, highly functioning version of yourself! And this goes well beyond your period of time with a STRONG Girls coach. We are teaching you tools for life… Tools you’ll carry with you through the years. Trust me, this stuff sticks with you.
When you become a STRONG Girl you get in-depth coaching, and this is what you can look forward to:
- Learning how to eat what you want (without macro counting)
- Enjoying your meals and events with your family, stress-free
- 4 (no more than 5) training days per week
- Limited steady-state cardio (if any at all)
- Taking away the stress and overwhelm of a program, so you can go after huge fitness goals – and SMASH them
As a STRONG Girl, you get the tools you need to keep leveling up your fitness and your health.
So, if you are spending too much time worrying about getting all your hours of cardio in, or yoyo-ing because of a really restrictive diet, or stressing out over family events and what you’ll eat, please just STOP. Question your current program. Is it serving you?
Because there are better ways. The STRONG Girl way, for one.